Just email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Press and hold in the middle of the screen until the hours digit begins to flash.
2. Tap the watch to toggle through the hours.
3. Tap and hold until the minutes begin to flash.
4. Tap the watch to toggle through the minutes.
5. Tap and hold until the screen switches to year and date.
1. Press top-right button to see the time
2. Press bottom-right button several times until you see ’12-hr’ text
3. Press top-right button, till it switches to ’24-hr’ setting.
- Press bottom Left side button. (The time will display.)
- Press bottom Right side button. (The time will start to blink.)
- Press top Right side button and set the time.
- Repeat Step 1 and then the time is set.
Yes there is a warranty if the watch is defective from our manufacturer or if it is broken in shipping. Under 1% of orders have had this issue but if somehow your watch turns out to be defective you can email email@example.com and we will provide you a replacement immediately. There are no refunds only exchanges.
The international fee which ranges from $5-$15 depending on your location. If you have any specific questions about your location, please email us.
The watches are designed at the Mirza Minds headquarters in Chicago, IL & assembled in Shenzhen, China. Our manufacturing facilities have passed the SA8000 (Social Accountability) and ISO14000 (Environmental) audits. Furthermore, our manufacturing facility is ROHS compliant and a ROHS sticker has been placed inside every watch.
The watches will be available in Journeys stores in April 2013. If there is a local store in your town you believe the watches should be carried at please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. You will surely be rewarded handsomely
The screen is made out of tempered glass and will not crack unless there is a VERY heavy impact. However, it might be covered in the warranty policy.
Yes. You can take it to the watch repair section of any major department store (Wal-Mart, Sears, etc.), your local Mall’s Watch Kiosk or buy the battery yourself and replace it.
Battery Type: Maxell CR2032 3V